Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Graduation tickers

Syahadat

Syahadat

Al-Quran

Al-Quran
The Best Book In The World

Heal Our Soul

Heal Our Soul
Subhanallah, La ilaha illa Allah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar..

Freedom

Freedom
Justice for Palestine

The Muslim Lady

The Muslim Lady

I choose to wear it happily :)

I choose to wear it happily :)
HIJAB, it protects my dignity.

Keep praying :)

Keep praying :)

Shot you!

Shot you!

SMILE and U'll be HAPPY (^_^)

SMILE and U'll be HAPPY (^_^)

This baby is so cute~~

This baby is so cute~~

Read the book and gain the knowledge!

Read the book and gain the knowledge!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

He is KEVIN

Hello sweeties and sweethearts (^_^)

Today, my classmates and I had read a short story titled 'Kevin' and it is written by Catherine Lim. Based on this story, I will write on my personal response about it.

First of all, I wanna show you my drawing about Kevin's drawing.

Kevin drew this drawing because he was so bored.
This story is about Kevin who had to study hard to obtain highest mark in the class so that his mother would satisfy and no punishments would he get from her. Personally, I think Kevin's mother is a really good mother because she was so concerned about Kevin's study. She always checked Kevin's test paper, looked for any mistakes and the reasons why he did the mistakes. She would be nagging and punishing him after seeing any careless mistakes. Oh, pity him. (*_*). No one is perfect and everyone do mistakes.

A mother likes Kevin's mother is good but it would be nicer if she was not too strict to her son until she blocked his freedom. He had to study, and study, and study again. We can not study all the time. We must have some times for ourselves to do something we like such as playing football, painting, watching TV and so on and so forth. So, we can release tensions that we get from studying. This is only my view.
Reading until dreaming >.<
As a student, I admit that we should study smart but not too hard in order to get the best result. I can not blame his mother from doing this and that because I know her intention is good. She did that because she wanted the best for her son's future.

Besides, Kevin's mother had rewarded him some gifts if he obtained 95 per cent or more. But she did not ever bought what Kevin wanted. He wanted comics instead of story books. He wanted football boots instead of sneakers. Also, he wanted to watch football match telecast on TV, not watching the Star Wars. If I were Kevin, I would feel so depressed. It looks like Kevin's life is controlled and monitored by his mother. Oh, my God. Is Kevin a ROBOT?

A sad ROBOT  =(
Anyway, his mother also concerned about other aspects of Kevin's life. She cared of his health. She reminded the servant to prepare breakfast. Plus, she kissed him good night. You know, not all the moms in the world give good night kiss to their children especially when the children are growing to teenagers. So do me. Hehe. But kiss is not the only way to show love (^_^).

I absolutely disagree about Kevin's behavior and reaction when his servant told him that his mother was in the hospital because of ulcer. He was very excited and happy to hear that. As a good child, we should be worrying about our mother's health. We have only one true mom in this whole wide world. Only ONE.
Can you imagine how difficult our mom's life when she pregnant. She carried us in her stomach for NINE MONTHS. It was a long time, dearies. Please appreciate them when they are still in front of our eyes. It's till not too late.

Cute baby. Kawaiii >.<
Even I disagree with Kevin's behavior, but I can not blame him to be like that. You know, he had no affections for her which can be seen by his reaction on her illness. This is because of his mother's 'too much care and concern' on him. 

Last but not least, from this text, I aware that to be the best mother is very difficult. A mother always wants the best for their children until sometimes she unconscious about her children's likes or dislikes. Someone told me that a child likes a white pure cloth. No dots. No colors. So pure and clean. Parents are the persons who would decorate and paint the cloth until it will the most wonderful and beautiful cloth in the world. To decorate and paint a cloth so that it will be so pretty in everyone's eyes is not an easy job. It needs love, care, attention and sacrifice.
A true mom's love is INFINITY
And for me myself,I will be going to love my mom forever and hereafter. No any single women in this world can replace her. No ONE will. In addition,she is the most remarkable and adorable mom I ever had! Even she has different characteristics with other mothers in the world, yes, you know, everyone has their own differences and specialties. And I wanna say that I proud to have a mom like her. 

LOVE MY MOM SO MUCH >.<

4 comments:

Unknown said...

do you think that kevin's result are reflect his ability in their studies ?

Unknown said...

do you think that kevin's result are reflect his ability in their studies ?

Unknown said...

Do you think the teacher satisfied with Kevin performance in school?

Unknown said...

do you think that kevin's result are reflect on his real capability?