Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Graduation tickers

Syahadat

Syahadat

Al-Quran

Al-Quran
The Best Book In The World

Heal Our Soul

Heal Our Soul
Subhanallah, La ilaha illa Allah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar..

Freedom

Freedom
Justice for Palestine

The Muslim Lady

The Muslim Lady

I choose to wear it happily :)

I choose to wear it happily :)
HIJAB, it protects my dignity.

Keep praying :)

Keep praying :)

Shot you!

Shot you!

SMILE and U'll be HAPPY (^_^)

SMILE and U'll be HAPPY (^_^)

This baby is so cute~~

This baby is so cute~~

Read the book and gain the knowledge!

Read the book and gain the knowledge!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Facebook???

Hello my sweeties and sweethearts (^_^)

How are you today? Wish all of you are in a good health everyday and every time :)

This morning, I would like to write about FACEBOOK.

I am sure that all of you ever heard about this social website or you may already have one FACEBOOK's account. And so do me .

You know, and I know that you know that FACEBOOK has its own advantages and disadvantages. People always talk about it and there are some studies on FACEBOOK.

Okay, now I want to share to all of you some reasons I signed up for FACEBOOK's account.

First of all, I create its account because I want to find my old friends whether they were my friends at primary or secondary school. So that, I can keep in touch with them, ask about their life and so on and so forth.

Plus, I am a person who like to have many friends. I do not mind who are my friends in FACEBOOK as long as they do not do something that makes me feel so unpleasant to them. Anyway, I like to befriend with variety of friends especially those who are like to share useful things in the FACEBOOK such as current issues, spirit's words and another information. 

Besides, I have a FACEBOOK because I want to spread good words and useful information to others too. People said: Sharing is Caring. So, one of the ways for me to practice this quote is by sharing any information that can give benefit to anyone who may read it. There may some people who need that information even we do not realize it.

Last but not least, whatever reasons they are, I want to advice to all my cute readers and me to use wisely the FACEBOOK. So that, we will not waste our ample times by just 'facebooking' for hours, until we ignore our works. As a result, our studies is disturbed, sleepy in the class, and we can not pay full attention to what our teachers' said.

That's all. Thanks! >.<

No comments: