Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Graduation tickers

Syahadat

Syahadat

Al-Quran

Al-Quran
The Best Book In The World

Heal Our Soul

Heal Our Soul
Subhanallah, La ilaha illa Allah, Alhamdulillah, Allahuakbar..

Freedom

Freedom
Justice for Palestine

The Muslim Lady

The Muslim Lady

I choose to wear it happily :)

I choose to wear it happily :)
HIJAB, it protects my dignity.

Keep praying :)

Keep praying :)

Shot you!

Shot you!

SMILE and U'll be HAPPY (^_^)

SMILE and U'll be HAPPY (^_^)

This baby is so cute~~

This baby is so cute~~

Read the book and gain the knowledge!

Read the book and gain the knowledge!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Third SBE ^^

Hello, my all sweet readers.
assembly
Last week, I had done School Based Experience (SBE) with one of my classmates named Syahida Amira at Sekolah Kebangsaan Batu Papan, Bera, Pahang. We did it for a week which it began on 19 March and ended on 23 March 2012. There were many experiences and inputs we got during completing the SBE. This is the first school that has less pupils and teachers which there are 102 and 13 respectively. This condition makes me feel interested to this school because the lesser the number of students, the easier for the teachers to recognize and know them. Also, when there are only thirteen teachers in a school, we can know each other better. Furthermore, I could see that all the teachers there are like a big family. There are so close, kind, friendly and helpful. Plus, it is easily for me to remember and meet all the teachers.

First of all, as usual, I got many new experiences especially in teaching because there were some period that I had to replace teachers who absent on that days. Plus, I also saw some teaching and learning of a teacher because it was one of our task. Every school I went to do SBE, I would enter any classes to relief. Even I did not teach anything, but I tried to do some useful activities in the class so that the pupils would get some inputs.

Besides, the most unforgotten moment and experience that I got from doing SBE at that school is I had to be the Master of Ceremony (MC) for a prize-giving ceremony because there was football games between schools at Mengkarak. Nevertheless, from being MC, I had practiced to talk in from audiences, and in the same time I could increase my self confidence.

Hopefully, my friends and I would grab and gain more experiences in our next SBE. As a result, we can apply them when we are a teacher in the future. SBE is very good for all the trainee teachers in order to expose us to the different school’s environment and culture. That’s all. Thank you.

Here are more pictures captured during SBE at that school :)







No comments: